*All links set to open a new browser tab when clicked.
- Union Market DC
- Postal Museum
- Library of Congress
- Renwick Gallery
- Meridian Hill Park
- Lincoln Memorial (especially the steps at night)
- The Wharf (SW waterfront)
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Shakespeare Library
- Rock Creek Park
- The Sculpture Garden
- The Smithsonian Natural History Museum
- National Arboretum (Especially the bonsai collection)
- Gravelly Point Park - Hidden Peninsula and view in Arlington, VA
- National Portrait Gallery - Free art museum with works portraying American people (famous, infamous & obscure) through history. Make sure to check out the Atrium!
- The Kreeger Museum - Art from the 1850s-1970s, with Impressionists & American art; reservations required Tuesday-Friday.