We've created an online community to meet like-minded people like yourself in DC - right on your phone.
Our MealTribes community is expanding!
We’re utilizing Slack to power an online community of great people, open to anyone free of charge. The Slack platform offers an online chat service, enabling people to create online profiles and engage with one another.
MealTribes is offering different "channels" (essentially chat rooms) for people to connect. Everything from sharing your creative ideas to upcoming events in the community. We even offer a channel to allow our hungry Tribers to grab food or dessert together on demand!
The Slack channels are a great first step to meeting awesome like-minded people in your community – you don't even need to be a MealTribes member to connect through our channels.
How to join (takes 5 minutes total):
- Click the button below.
- Enter your email address, then check your email and click the confirm button.
- Create an account in 30 seconds.
- After your account is created, download the Slack mobile app (iPhone / Android). We recommend mobile as the easiest way to engage with the community.
- Take 60 seconds to create a profile with a picture and a tiny bit about yourself.
- Check out the different "channels" and start partaking in the conversation!
*In case it asks you for our Slack address, its mealtribes-dc.slack.com.